Expert Travel Planners
"We love to share our culture, provide you with unforgettable travel experiences and bring you closer to the locals. Our tours mix history, exquisite food and natural beauty, seeking the uncommon and connecting you with local culture"
We like to present ourselves as expert travel planners dedicated to making each independent trip the most memorable for our customers.
Here are the 10 features that make Letango tours special as expert planners for your trip to Spain and Portugal.
1. Special Crafted toursOur itineraries are crafted and designed with special thought and attention, based on experience and knowledge of destinations with the goal to bring you closer to the locals providing the right pace and rhythm.
2. ResearchWe are constantly revising our itineraries and services through up to date investigation with our guides, our hotels, the places we visit and the restaurants we recommend.
3. ValueIt is important to us that your trip includes great value. Our expert planning will help you save time and money. When comparing prices of other competitors, we pride ourselves on achieving a lower cost but without lowering the quality or the exceptional customer service.
4. Slow TravelWe encourage in depth quality travel. This sometimes means slowing down to really take in the culture and appreciate the experience, teaching the tourist how to be a traveler through engagement and sharing, the local way.
5. Free timeOur aim is to find the perfect balance between guiding, touring and time on your own to discover. As every traveler is different , we adapt to the traveler. When our clients want more structure, we can offer that. When they want the control to do their own thing, we offer lots of recommendations and suggestions that will be helpful. Our goal is to provide you only the tours you need.
6. Our Spanish American teamWith over 20 years of experience we have planned thousands of customized services and tours for people like you. We are a Spanish and American team who understands the intricacies of both cultures to be able to address every issue and question on both sides.
7. Amazing guidesOne thing is certain, it takes an exceptional guide to have an unforgettable experience and we go to extremes to find that guide for you. Smart, informed, fun and personable, our guides will go beyond the limits to make sure you enjoy every minute of your time in their beloved city.
8. Selected Boutique and historic hotelsYour comfort and convenience is our priority. Finding you perfect accommodations is one of our first tasks after we receive your booking. Staying far from the chain hotels, we look for charm, outstanding quality, cleanliness, a high customer service rating and a nice breakfast to receive you in the morning. Above all, we make sure you are conveniently located in the center, within walking distance from all sites.
9. Our great customer serviceFrom the first moment we receive your inquiry until you get on a plane to fly home, we go to extremes to take care of our clients, both in the planning phase and once they have arrived. Still not convinced? Please visit Trip Advisor Reviews here:
10. Small Private GroupsAt Letango, we have always believed the guide to guest ratio needs to ensure quality and good customer service. We encourage small groups of 6-15 people that allow us to maximize attention to our guests to make sure all of their travel needs are met. All our tours are private so the guides are fully dedicated to your small party.
Look forward to working with you.
Thank you and Happy Happy Travels!
Carlos and Jennifer Galvin
Co-founders of Letango Tours