Spanish Mediterranean coast: Madrid, Valencia and Barcelona 10 day Spain tour
"We love to share our culture, provide you with unforgettable travel experiences and bring you closer to the locals. Our tours mix history, exquisite food and natural beauty, seeking the uncommon and connecting you with local culture"
We like to present ourselves as expert travel planners dedicated to making each independent trip the most memorable for our customers.
Here are the 10 features that make Letango tours special as expert planners for your trip to Spain and Portugal.
1. Special Crafted toursOur itineraries are crafted and designed with special thought and attention, based on experience and knowledge of destinations with the goal to bring you closer to the locals providing the right pace and rhythm.
2. ResearchWe are constantly revising our itineraries and services through up to date investigation with our guides, our hotels, the places we visit and the restaurants we recommend.
3. ValueIt is important to us that your trip includes great value. Our expert planning will help you save time and money. When comparing prices of other competitors, we pride ourselves on achieving a lower cost but without lowering the quality or the exceptional customer service.
4. Slow TravelWe encourage in depth quality travel. This sometimes means slowing down to really take in the culture and appreciate the experience, teaching the tourist how to be a traveler through engagement and sharing, the local way.
5. Free timeOur aim is to find the perfect balance between guiding, touring and time on your own to discover. As every traveler is different , we adapt to the traveler. When our clients want more structure, we can offer that. When they want the control to do their own thing, we offer lots of recommendations and suggestions that will be helpful. Our goal is to provide you only the tours you need.
6. Our Spanish American teamWith over 20 years of experience we have planned thousands of customized services and tours for people like you. We are a Spanish and American team who understands the intricacies of both cultures to be able to address every issue and question on both sides.
7. Amazing guidesOne thing is certain, it takes an exceptional guide to have an unforgettable experience and we go to extremes to find that guide for you. Smart, informed, fun and personable, our guides will go beyond the limits to make sure you enjoy every minute of your time in their beloved city.
8. Selected Boutique and historic hotelsYour comfort and convenience is our priority. Finding you perfect accommodations is one of our first tasks after we receive your booking. Staying far from the chain hotels, we look for charm, outstanding quality, cleanliness, a high customer service rating and a nice breakfast to receive you in the morning. Above all, we make sure you are conveniently located in the center, within walking distance from all sites.
9. Our great customer serviceFrom the first moment we receive your inquiry until you get on a plane to fly home, we go to extremes to take care of our clients, both in the planning phase and once they have arrived. Still not convinced? Please visit Trip Advisor Reviews here:
10. Small Private GroupsAt Letango, we have always believed the guide to guest ratio needs to ensure quality and good customer service. We encourage small groups of 6-15 people that allow us to maximize attention to our guests to make sure all of their travel needs are met. All our tours are private so the guides are fully dedicated to your small party.
Look forward to working with you.
Thank you and Happy Happy Travels!
Carlos and Jennifer Galvin
Co-founders of Letango Tours
Come and visit Spain and Portugal, away from the crowds and large groups, by choosing one of our Spain private travel packages. For the savvy and more discerning traveler including families, small groups of friends and special interest groups who want to visit Spain, maintaining independence but with Letango handling all of the details. We aim to take the hassle out of your travel and provide you with memorable experiences enjoying private guides with lots of flexibility.
These are the types of services we offer to our clients:
Letango offers pre-designed quality packages, customized packages and day tours, excursions and activities for people who choose to book their own hotels and transportation. In order for you to find what you are looking for in a fast and efficient manner, you can use our Advance Search to filter by region and type of tour. If after navigating through, you are not able to find what you are looking for, please ask us. We are happy to help.
Private Vacation Packages
Letango´s all inclusive trips that are pre-designed with a preset itinerary. They generally include accommodation, guided tours, transportation within Spain, entrance fees to monuments visited in the guided tours provided, a show, etc. They also come with our personal advice and recommendations. We are happy to have a consultation. We personally call all hotels before you check in to ensure they give you a nice room and are ready for you.
Private Day tours and activities
Day tours typically last between 3 and 9 hours depending on how much time you choose. They include a guide, sometimes entrances and are pre-designed with a set itinerary. These are walking tours but we can arrange bikes or segway.
Private Day trips
Usually include the service of a private driver-guide or driver and guide. They include meals, wine tastings and sometimes entrance fees depending on the tour. All are pre-designed with a preset itinerary.
Private Shore Excursions
Coming in on a Cruise Ship? Whether it is just for the day or you have a few days, we offer great experiences that include transport from the cruise ships and fabulous activities, tours and mini packages that range from one to several days. Our drivers and guides are experienced and prepared to receive you at the Port and are familiar with the protocol that goes with the Cruises. They are always insured with safe and comfortable vehicles that have the required licenses to drive tourists.
Private Customized Trips
This service is exclusive and refers to packages that are completely customized to your travel preferences and needs. Please read more on these type of trips under Customized Trips.
From meet and greet at the airport to a transfer, dining experiences or flamenco shows, we can arrange all of this to help you enhance your travel experience as part of your package.
We look forward to seeing you in Spain!!
Letango has put a lot of effort into designing a great number of tours for you to enjoy the culture of Spain and Portugal.
To book any of our tours, pick the size of your private group, the number of people traveling and add to cart. If you prefer not to make a full payment right away, you can opt to pay later.
In this case, we will send you an invoice for 50% deposit and then as we get closer to your service date, you will pay the balance in full. This is very typical when the tour or trip is not going to happen for a while.
Once we receive your order we will get in contact with you.
Remember you can make changes by contacting us.
If for any reason we can not fulfil the tour for the date you have chosen we will refund you immediately and let you know. A tour is not fully confirmed until we reply with a full confirmation.
We hope you enjoy your tour with us !!
Ribera, Rioja & Cava, 10 Day Spain Wine Tour
Private Vacation Package
Camino de Santiago in 10 Days Tour
Private Vacation Package